June 4th is the day when Air Dispatch reaches an incredible milestone. A 5 000 000th loadsheet is issued on the Cathay Pacific flight to Hong Kong. This airline has been with us since 2016 and it has been a great pleasure to have them in our client portfolio.
In connection with the celebrations, let us look back into the history of Air Dispatch:
• The company was founded in 2007 with 11 employees, 7 of which are still working for us (what other employer can say that?!). Nowadays we have about 270 employees.
• We started in a 50 Sq.M office and we have moved three times due to a shortage of space.
• Air Dispatch operates in three offices: Prague (since 2017), Warsaw (since 2012) and Ostrava (since 2018)
• As a progressive and fast-growing company, we were acquired by Dnata in 2016 and became a part of the most respected ground handling services providers in the world.
• Our first client was Finnair (since November 2007) and our First live loadsheet was issued on the Finnair flight Oslo – Helsinki on 17th January 2008.
• The overall volume of loadsheets produced in 2008 was 44 645 – equivalent to about a half-month volume in 2019. Nowadays we issue more than 80 000 loadsheets per month.
• In 2019 we will produce more than a million loadsheets in a single year for the first time.